Buy An Apartment in Mahmutlar from The Developer
Then It's Time To Introduce You To The New Project, Which Combines Quality And Comfort.
Then it's time to introduce you to the new project, which combines quality and comfort. With its inconvenient payment options, it offers excellent investment opportunities.
The complex is being built on an area of 4060 m2 in the Mahmutlar district. It consists of two blocks with a capacity of 144 apartments.
You can now choose from apartments of 2+1 and 3+1 layouts, which you can buy at very attractive prices. The down payment is only 30% of the cost of the apartment, with the remaining 70% being subject to installment payments until the end of construction.
Each apartment will be sold with a full fine finish. This consists of a built-in kitchen set and high-quality plumbing in the bathrooms. The area of these apartments ranges from 93 m2 to 202 m2.
The complex will have an outdoor pool, a water park, an indoor pool and more. There is an outdoor, a gazebo, a barbecue, a sauna, a gym, a hammam, a salt room, and a steam room. A meeting room and TV, a children's playroom, and billiards. Table tennis, table football. In fact, everything you need for a comfortable life is there.
Most importantly, the distance to the sea is only 100 meters.
If you still have any questions, We will be happy to advise you. To do this, just contact us at the specified contact.
We have more new projects on the PROPERTY IN ALANYA website !
Apartment for sale in Alanya Turkey in assistance of Property in Alanya
Property in Alanya presents a huge portfolio to the ones who intends to buy property in Alanya for 15 years in Alanya, Antalya and Istanbul.
Buying property in Turkey is a very easy step for the members of Property in Alanya’s family.
Antalya Houses for sale and Alanya Houses for sale can be easily found in our web page and offices located in Alanya & Antalya. Professional sales and service team of our offices are at your service during your property purchase in Turkey.